30 September 2010

First Fill Today

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm getting my first fill in a few hours. No eating or drinking for four hours before, so of course, I'm both hungry and thirsty! LOL! Oh well, I'll manage!

I haven't been posting for awhile for a couple of reasons. For one thing, I'm insanely busy creating art for three upcoming shows/fairs; needless to say, I'm spending more time in my studio and less time on the internet. The other reason -- and probably the more important reason -- is that I didn't feel as though I had anything to say. I'm tired of saying the same ol' things, even though they may be valid. All I do is complain about Bandster Hell!  I know it's something that almost everyone goes through, but talking about it incessantly doesn't serve me. Or would it? I don't know.

I'll let you know how my first fill went. I'm expecting it to be strictly routine.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment