I can’t remember what blog I found this on – but I thought it was a great idea! I want to post my WTTC list, too (whoever you were, I fully admit I used some of your ideas!).
- · WTTC, I will be happy at my doctor’s office when he talks about my perfect test results.
- · WTTC, I will happily release my blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetic medication.
- · WTTC, I will walk into Lane Bryant – and nothing will fit!
- · WTTC, I will run/walk a 5K – and not come in last!
- · WTTC, I will entertain more and not be exhausted at the end of the day.
- · WTTC, I will eat what I want because I choose to eat it, and not because of some compulsion to stuff crap in my mouth.
- · WTTC, I will strut my stuff in front of all the people who thought I was forever-fat.
- · WTTC, I will enjoy sex again with my Darling Husband!
- · WTTC, I will try rock climbing and ice skating.
- · WTTC, I will be more public about having a lap-band.
So, what will you do when the time comes?