This year I am so appreciative of:
- Health -- Mine, my husband's, my in-laws, the rest of my family and my friends.
- Emerging into my life as an artist.
- The generosity of my family.
- My delightful, creative, funny, loving husband. Need I say more?
- Our beautiful, spacious home. I feel so comfortable here.
- Great landlords. They make renting easy-peasy.
- My wonderful, supportive friends. You keep me going.
- All of my family, but especially my sister. We've gotten closer since our parents each made their transitions, and I'm particularly thankful for that. She also helped make the band a reality for me (as did my in-laws).
- Our adorable, loving, joy-bringing cats. Through the years, the cats have helped our marriage become a family, since we have no children.
- All of you all! I really appreciate the encouragement, support and camaraderie of this community.
- I have an absolutely amazing surgeon, and he has a great staff. I'm really thankful for them, especially when I read some of your stories!
- Last, but not least, my band (I've decided to name her Lola). I haven't had the success I had hoped for -- and fills seriously kick my ass -- but I can truly see how this is going to revolutionize my life. With just two fills, I already have glimpses of my Sweet Spot. I am losing weight pretty effortlessly, and I love that.
So, what are you thankful for today?