1. This is something a bit different and comes from my lovey dove Barbara (My NEW LIFE rules). It’s called “Which one would you rather?”….
- Tom Cruise or Tom Brady? This is actually a toughie for me! I like Cruise’s looks and screen presence, but I think he’s a bit of a nut! I’m slowly becoming a football fan (Hubby is a big football fan), so Tom Brady is becoming more attractive to me.
- Mr. Big or Tony Little? This is easy-peasy: Mr. Big! I had a thing for Chris Noth when he was on Lawn & Order. He’s just hot!
- Whoopi Goldberg or making whoopi? Isn’t there another option? HAHA. At my current size, sex is logistically difficult – not so spontaneous and fun anymore. But I do remember the good ole days – and I look forward to being sexually active with my husband again.
2. I know some of us have discussed this before but I’ve been thinking and hearing it more in blog land as many of you are getting closer to goal. How do you feel about plastic surgery? What lengths would you go to in order to achieve it?
I really don’t know how I feel about this. I’m not one of those people getting close to goal, so I’m not really having to think about it. I don’t reject the idea out of hand, though. I suspect I’ll come down on the side of plastic surgery if needed.
3. What’s your favorite website?
I spend an inordinate amount of time at Amazon, so that may be my favorite website! Actually, I have to clarify that. My favorite website is a ning site where I take art classes. Unfortunately, you can’t see much of the site without a membership.
4. What’s your best tip for having a great vacation? (Yes, this is me being selfish….getting slightly nervous about my first vacay ever in 13 DAYS!)
I don’t really have any tips either. It’s been so long since I’ve been on a vacation that I hardly remember what they are like. I’d say make your plans, but stay open to stopping at an attraction you didn’t know about – especially if you are driving!
5. Repeat question….which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
The post that stuck with me the most was AtoZ’s post about her surgery. It stuck with me because I had surgery about a week after she did. She had a pretty rough time, and it made me very aware of the potential dangers and side-effects of this surgery.